Chess 2.4.3 Cheat
Welcoming absolutely everyone, we just released great Chess Hacking tool which are able to supply you Unlimited assets.
It is not necessary to download program since this is perfect on the web adaptation, so all you have to do is have a look at “online hack” button option along with your Chess Hacks is able to use! Chess are fully dependable.
We assured this hack for Chess do the job great for all Smartphone digital devices.
Furthermore, it is vital to take into consideration that you need not root your Android os tool or unclog your iOS tool.
Chess Online Hacks which has been studied on countless Mobile phone handhelds and it performed great almost every time!
Another fact that produces our Chess the ideal is that it’s really very easy to use– you can get Unlimited resources.
Also, you can feel free to use our Hacking tool for a lot of number oftimes! If you have no idea at all know how to utilize it, you will be able to study complete recommendations afterward with thesethis contents! Enjoy it!
Chess – An Overview
As you know Chess is one of the oldest strategy games in the world.
Chess is an excellent board logic game that develops such skills as tactics, strategy, visual memory.
I tried to create an application that allows a player of any level to enjoy the game.
– The pawn moves to one field forward or two fields at the first move of this figure, beats diagonally to one field forward.
– The king moves to one field in the vertical, horizontal or diagonal.
– The queen moves to any distance vertically, horizontally or diagonally.
– The rook moves to any distance vertically or horizontally.
– The knight moves to the field, which is in two fields along the vertical and one horizontally or one field vertically and two horizontally.
– The bishop moves to any distance diagonally.
The goal of the game is to checkmate the other king.
– Check – the situation in chess, when a king is under immediate attack by opponent’s pieces
– Checkmate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move is in check and has no legal move to escape check.
– Stalemate – the situation in chess, when the player whose turn it is to move has no legal move and is not in check. (draw)
Two special moves in Chess:
– Castling is double move, which is performed by the king and the rook, that never moved.
– En passant is a move in which a pawn can take an opponent’s pawn if it jumps over a field under the pawn’s blow.
– Ten difficulty levels
– Game Assistant (Helper)
– Undo-free stars for levels
– Six different themes
– Two board view (Top – 2D and Front – 3D)
– Alternately mode
– Two player mode
– Realistic graphics
– Save function
– Sound effects
– Small size
If you want to play good Chess, you can help me make app better.
Please write your feedback and suggestions here, I will read them and improve the quality of the application!
– added the ability to take back the last move
– updated layout for tablets
– improved graphics quality