Hazari – 1000 Points Card Game 2.0 Cheat
For those who are a Hazari (হাজারী) – 1000 Points Card Game persons seeking a way to have some fun with Android game that in fact asks for your wages, then you are in the place to help you do that, a brand new Hazari (হাজারী) – 1000 Points Card Game hack makes it possible online gamers to wholly delight in their personal game without ever having paying a cash.
Delivered by, the new Cheat trick and Hazari (হাজারী) – 1000 Points Card Game Cheats can 100 % improve your game routine because here you will you receive assets without spending one single dollar to allow you to fully take pleasure in the game without using money.
The Hazari (হাজারী) – 1000 Points Card Game Hack tool runs on both Smart phonesdevices and is able to generated unlimited game resources in rapid sequence, all with just a couple of clicks, it is undoubtedly totally secure and doesn t have the need for any APK modding because this is perfect for research based.
Hazari (হাজারী) – 1000 Points Card Game – An Overview
1.User and CPU players
2.Fits in all phones and tablets
3.Supports all screen sizes
4.Suitable for all level games players
5.Simple UI Design
6.Very fun and easy to play
7.Great option for time pass
8.Best logical CPU players
About of the Hazari game:
1. This is a 4 (four) players card game with standard 52-card deck. 2. Every player get 13 cards each making 52 cards total . 3. Players get a time to arrange their cards in order from higher to the lower. 4. When a player finishes his ordering or arranging his cards from Higher to Lower he Calls up. 5. When the four players are UP the first one from the right of the Dealer who dealt the cards starts to throw the card. 6. The higher card Value wins or takes all the cards and throws again the next three cards in power order. 7. After all the cards are thrown on and taken by the winning players they are then counted, who got how much. 8. Cards ranging from ACE (A) to 10 (ten) all are 10 points and cards from 9 to 2 all are 5 (five) points. 9. That includes A,K,Q,J,10 all are 10 points worth and 9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2 all are 5 points. 10. The winner is the one who has collected 1000 points all together after playing many games. 11. If a player 1 throws a card and the card is thrown same by another player the second bits the first. for example if player 1 throws AKQ of HEARTS and the second player throws 678 of SPADE and the third player throws AKQ of DIAMONDS and the fourth player throws 55J of Hearts. the winner is AKQ the third player. who takes all those cards for himself. 12. Rules of Higher order to lower order to win
* TROY- any three same card AAA, KKK, QQQ, JJJ, 10-10-10,……..222
* COLOR RUN – any three cards of same group and in order,
AKQ of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
A23 of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
KQJ of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
QJ10 of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS…………….
……..432 of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
* RUN – any same card of same number
AKQ of any group or mix but in order of SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
A23 of any SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
KQJ of any SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS……..
……. 432 of any SPADE or DIAMONDS or HEARTS or CLUBS
* COLOR – any card but of same group can be randomly any thing.
KQ2 of Hearts or 589 of Spade. but their highest value card depends on cards that the player makes. color can be consisted of any thing for comparing
player A has K83 of SPADES
player B has 639 of HEARTS
player B has Q99 of DIAMONDS
player D has K92 of SPADES
the winner is D because he has K92 which is bigger than K83
* PAIR- any pair with of cards from any group 443, 99J, QQ6 these are pairs but bigger pair is again AAK and smallest is 223
* INDI or INDIVIDUALS – any cards with not belonging to same group or color or arranged.
Like 5(hearts) 7(spades) 9(diamonds) they make up nothing just the highest card is 9.
Like wise K (hearts) 3(hearts) J (clubs) they highest card being K.
How to play:
First a player arranges 13 cards like this 3 , 3 , 3 and 4
1.One player throws first 3 cards then the rest of the players throw their 3 cards being their higher value.
2.Then the winner takes those cards and throws his second highest card and again the same the winner takes all those cards if he has the highest value.
3.Then again the player throws his 3 cards and the same the winner takes it.
4.Then left is 4 cards those are then thrown by the winner who won the third time and rest throw and again the highest value card wins it all
♦♦♦ Permissions requested and how they are used ♦♦♦
• android.permission.INTERNET: This permission is used to allow ad networks that advertise within the app.
android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: This permission is used primarily to check for a network connection before attempting to show advertise within the app.
1.Online Multiplayer Feature.
2.Bluetooth Multiplayer Feature.
3.Private Table Multiplayer Feature.
4.New UI & Sound Added.